Barb is incredibly passionate about travel. She can't imagine a career working in any other industry and she enjoys passing her insight and knowledge so that clients can experience the world authentically. Having worked in the travel industry for over 20 years, Barb feels so lucky to have experienced such an incredible array of destinations and different cultures. She is well-versed in creating one-of-a-kind vacations to Mexico. However, she easily extends her expertise to other types of travel, including destination weddings, cruises, corporate travel and customized adventures.
When she is not travelling, she is an avid yogi and spin enthusiast. But don't be mistaken! She also loves snuggling up with a good book, enjoying a glass of red wine, and keeping her cat Shanti from tearing the house apart!
Barb is committed in taking care of your travel plans. Have peace of mind knowing that she will be there for you!
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Asia: Thailand
- Europe: France (Paris), Germany, Gilbraltar, Italy (Pisa, Naples, Sicily), Malta, Netherlands (Amsterdam), Portugal (Lisbon), Spain (Barcelona, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Rhonda, Selville, Toledo and Costa del Sol), United Kingdom (London)
- Caribbean: Bahamas, Barbados, Cuba (Cayo Santa Maria, Varadero), Dominican Republic, Jamaica, St.Barts, St Marteen
- Mexico: Bucerias, Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, Guadalajara, Isla Mujeres, Mazatlan, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Vallarta
- North America: Canada, USA (Alaska, Anaheim (Disneyland), Chicago, Hawaii (Kauaii, Maui, and Oahu), Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New Orleans, New York, Orlando (Universal Studios), Palm Springs, Phoenix, Reno, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle)
- Central America: Costa Rica, Nicaragua
- South Pacific: Fiji, Australia (Brisbane, Cairns, Great Barrier Reef, Melbourne, Sydney)
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: Watching the fairy penguins waddle from the ocean to their burrows in the sand on Phillip Island, Australia.
- My top 3 favourite resort destination: Cabo San Lucas, Riviera Maya, and St. Marteen.
- My favourite resort: El Dorado Maroma, Riviera Maya.
- Why is it my favourite: It is an adults-only boutique resort that is set on an amazing white sand beach. Since it is a small resort, the staff get to know you by name and service is top notch! A great place to go to unwind and be pampered.
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: Embrace the culture of the country you are visiting, take it all in and enjoy! Remember that is why you are travelling for new experiences and most things will be different than at home.
- Where I'm planning to go next: Riviera Maya, Mexico. Can't get enough of Mexico!
- People in the office know me to be very: Down to earth and an open book. I like to have fun and enjoy spending time with my friends but I also like alone time where you will find me out for a long walk along the Glenmore Reservoir.