Rules & Restrictions
- The Price Protection Promotion is governed by the terms and conditions set out below from Escapes.ca. Any terms not defined below have the meanings provided in the Escapes.ca Terms and Conditions.
- "Customer" - an individual that has purchased and booked a trip from Escapes.ca that is qualified for the Price Protection Guarantee.
- "Credit Card Holder" - the Customer identified in the payment and/or deposit summary of the purchase invoice. NOTE: The Credit Cardholder may differ from the Lead Passenger/ Billed Customer. Applicable rebates will be paid and mailed to the address specified by the Credit Cardholder referred to on the purchase invoice.
- "Qualifying Trip" - one of the products listed under the Price Protection purchased under an adult fare from Escapes.ca (and paid in full at the time of booking) during the offer period and for the departure dates specified in promotion page.
- *How the Price Protection Program Works: Price Protection allows our clients to receive a one-time price adjustment of up to $500 per couple (or $250 per adult traveller) who are booked under the qualifying trip that has experienced a drop in price. There will be a $50 administration fee linked to each approved adult fare claimed. The maximum amount that can be claimed is $250 per person less the administration fee(s). If the new vacation package final price (including taxes and fees) advertised on the Escapes.ca website for the same trip (which has been booked and paid in full) falls in excess of $50 (or more) less than the amount paid, Escapes.ca will refund the pricing difference to the Credit Card Holder up to a maximum of $200 per qualifying adult fare involved in the original Qualifying Trip booking (less the administration fees as listed previous, per each adult). Claims for adjustments less than $50 will not qualify. Claims must be submitted or received online through our Price Protection trip verification engine, no less than 7 days prior to departure date. One rebate cheque (covering the difference of all possible adult fare(s), less the administration fee(s)) will be issued to the Credit Card Holder upon verification of the claim. Only applies to vacations verified through our Vacation Specialists via the Price Protection search engine. Limit one Price Protection claim per booking. The first valid claim submitted will be the only claim considered for review.
- How to Qualify for Price Protection: In order to qualify for Price Protection, your selected vacation package must be verified through our promotional booking engine. To qualify for a Price Protection adjustment, the New Listed Price on the vacation must have the same departure date, duration, supplier, flight carrier, flight numbers (departure & return), class of service, hotel, room category and meal plan as the initial qualifying trip. The new advertised price will be compared to the price of the original Qualifying Trip booked by the Customer. Customers are solely responsible for researching package prices and initializing Price Protection claims online. How to Initiate a Claim for Price Protection Send an email to email@example.com. Your email should include the full name of the primary passenger on file and confirmation number. Upon receipt of your email, your claim will be reviewed and will receive an email from our promotions department with the outcome of your claim.
- We reserve the right to request original documentation from the Customer as part of its verification process of the Price Protection claim. All claims will receive an email notification confirming that it has been received. Claims will only be accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be reviewed within approximately 3 business days. Successful claimants and non-qualifying claimants will be contacted by Escapes.ca through regular email channels shortly thereafter. The comparable price on verified vacation will only be considered if the new trip price is published on our website and available at the time of verification. The determination of whether the promotional requirements have been met is within the sole discretion of Escapes.ca.
- Invoice Payment Terms: To qualify for a claim, the invoice for the submitted trip must be paid in full at the time of booking. All payments are final. Additional fees added onto the customer's travels (taxes, insurance, change fees, seat selection and other add-ons/expenses) will not be considered as part of the original total cost paid by the Credit Card Holder/ Billed Customer. Claims only apply to the original, confirmed pricing. Packages must be paid in full at the time of original invoicing. Valid Claim Once the Customer has initiated the Price Protection claim request to Escapes.ca and it has been determined that the promotional adjustment applies, a notice will be sent to the email address that is located in the Client Information section of the invoice, shortly after the 3 business day claim review period (approximately 3 business days). The rebate payment will be made by cheque payable to the Credit Card Holder and mailed to the address as detailed in the Client Information section of the invoice. Price Protection cheques will be issued approximately 21 days after the departure date. Bookings that are cancelled prior to departure are not eligible for a Price Protection claim. Additional modifications to the original booking before and/or after the claim is made will nullify any Price Protection claim. Price Protection Claims may only be made once. Additional claims will not be considered.
- Deadline to submit Price Protection claim: Qualifying vacation packages for this promotion are exclusively provided by these tour operators/ suppliers:Sunquest Vacations,Transat Holidays,Westjet Vacations,Air Canada Vacations, Hola Sun Holidays, Caribe Sol, Porter Escapes,Sunwing VacationsandSignature Vacations. In order to be eligible for Price Protection, pre-packaged vacations from these suppliers must be indicated as a qualifying product for the promotion. Travel package must be booked between during time Price Protection Guarantee was valid for travel mentioned above. Special supplier vouchers may not be used in conjunction with this promotion. Not combinable with Tour Operator/Third Party Price Drop Programs such (eg. Sunquest SPF, WestJet Vacations Price Drop Guarantee, Air Canada Vacations Price Drop Guarantee, Sunwing Vacations Price Drop Guarantee and Transat Holidays Price Drop Guarantee). The minimum purchase price on applicable vacation packages is $699.00 not including taxes and fees (the total price) per each person booked (on adult fares). The total price does not include insurance costs and additional fees. No cruise vacations, cruise packages, air/ flight only, cruise only, "Build your own Vacation" packages, "roulette", "hotel surprise" or other rotating hotel structure on vacation packages will apply. Group bookings do not qualify for our Price Protection promotion. Deviation bookings* do not qualify for this promotion. Qualifying products are restricted to adult fares for new pre-packaged Vacation packages booked during time Price Protection Guarantee was valid for travel mentioned above. This promotion is not combinable with other Escapes.ca exclusive offers such as (but not limited to) any future travel voucher promotions; "Boxing Week" and "One Day Sale" "Promotion Codes" "Gift Card Bonus," unless otherwise stated.
- Miscellaneous: Price Protection does not constitute insurance, and your right to receive a claim is not dependent upon or linked to any actual loss that you may suffer. These terms and conditions are subject to amendments by Escapes.ca. Escapes.ca may cancel the Price Protection program at any time without prior written notice. These terms and conditions are subject to amendments by Escapes.ca/Skyland Travel. If you require any additional information contact us at email@example.com or call 1-888-685-6888.
- *A "Deviation Booking" is defined as a booking with significant changes in a vacation package that was originally eligible for the Price Protection promotion. Such changes, alterations or additions include but are not limited to; passengers departing from separate gateways, passengers with different stays of duration, one passenger booking land only, air extensions or special travel requests.
- Unless noted above, all deals and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Deals can sell out at anytime.
- No cash value or cash back.
- Taxes, port charges, fees and gratuity are not included.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
- Any images shown above may not be an exact representation of what is offered.