Senior Travel Consultant & Group Specialist
Travel has been a big part of Debbie’s life and is her passion! She has been in the travel industry as an agent, manager and business owner for the past 26 years and has extensive experience and knowledge in planning the perfect vacation. She has enjoyed travelling throughout the years which affords her the ability to offer both new and existing clients exciting reviews of the most unique destinations around the globe.
Debbie possesses extensive group travel experience; whether it’s helping couples plan the perfect destination wedding, creating the perfect family reunion or any kind of group travel. Debbie has planned groups both small and large. Her experience in the travel industry has taught her that developing meaningful relationships with my clients is paramount to creating their experience of a lifetime. Debbie is able to provide personalized service where no detail is overlooked. Debbie looks forward to forging a lasting relationship with YOU, and getting to know your travel preferences and passions.
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Africa: Egypt, Tanzania, Kenya
- Asia: China, Hong Kong, Bali, Jordan
- Caribbean: Jamaica, Bahamas, Cuba, Dominican Republic, St. Lucia
- Mexico: Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, Cozumel, Mazatlan, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Vallarta
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Slovakia, United Kingdom
- North America: Canada, US
- South Pacific: Australia, Tahiti, Fiji
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: Experiencing a safari in Africa was incredible - waking up in a luxury tent in the middle of the Serengeti to the sounds of lions roaring and looking out to see a herd of Elephants outside my tent was simply unforgettable.
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: St Lucia, Jamaica, Bahamas.
- My favourite resort: Sandals Negril and Sandals Grand St Lucia.
- Why is it my favourite: You can just relax and enjoy yourself in a beautiful tropical setting with staff that can't do enough for you.