Vacation & Wedding Specialist
I have had the pleasure of working with Melodie over the last few years and am constantly impressed by her professionalism, organization and attention to detail. She has done many groups, cruises, all-inclusive packages and is quick to learn, informative and keeps all her clients happy! There is nothing like booking your vacation, being assured it's in good hands and that someone is taking care of all the details for you!
- Gerald P.
Melodie is a travel professional who literally has experience in all fields of travel. With her specialty in family travel, Melodie is able to assist multigenerational families with exploring some of the best that Mexico and the Caribbean have to offer. She also possesses a strong love for destination wedding and romance travel. Her personal experience as a beach bride allows her to relate to wedding couples throughout the whole planning process. Whether it is a budget-conscious getaway, once-in-a-lifetime travel experience or a romantic escape for two, Melodie has the skills and expertise to turn your ideas into reality.
"With travel, there is so much to see and do, so why not explore the world?"
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Asia: Indonesia (Bali), Malaysia (Borneo)
- Caribbean: Jamaica, Mexico
- Central America: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama
- Europe: Amsterdam, Paris
- North America: Las Vegas, Anaheim, Arizona, Oregon
- South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador & Galapagos Islands, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
- South Pacific: Australia
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: Getting married on the beach in Mexico - was a truly amazing experience.
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican Republic.
- My favourite resort: Moon Palace Cancun, Riviera Maya.
- Why is it my favourite: There is something for everyone here - you get a luxury all-inclusive experience with all the conveniences (and more) of home plus amazing service!
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: Always buy travel insurance to protect your travel investment; be prepared for the unexpected!
- Where I'm planning to go next: Jamaica.
- People in the office know me to be very: Knowledgeable, efficient, and well-traveled.